Our Use of Your Details
1. To keep you informed of our services, including hotels, insurance & transfers, etc., we may disclose your details to our service providers (who could be located outside the UK/EEA). In order for you to travel overseas, it may be necessary to disclose your details for immigration, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which is deemed appropriate. Even when this information is not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
2. We may collect and use your details for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our "group companies" (some of whom are outside the UK/EEA) for business purposes. We may also disclose your details to companies who act as "data processors" on our behalf, or to our service providers, operating systems or business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside the UK/EEA. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
3. Some of your details (such as health or religion) may be considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data from you on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are travelling with. For example, if your illness at resort is infectious we may need to make special arrangements for you and also ensure that you do not return with the group immediately. If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Details above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
4. We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. Please note that our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking. You will be given the opportunity on every e-communication we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.
5. You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
6. If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below. Your Rights
We keep to our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 that relate to holding personal data. If we hold this type of information about you, we will only use this for the purposes you have agreed to. You have the right to see a copy of the personal data we hold about you and you can make us change any information that is incorrect. To provide a copy of this type of information we will ask you for a small fee.
Foreign Controls - Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. Use of tools, "cookies" and links to other websites.
Monitoring - To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; (2) customer activities using CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises; and (3) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
Security Statement - We have taken all reasonable steps to have in place appropriate security measures to keep your details safe.
Changes to this Policy - Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, or made available on request.